The wolf pack is heading to Comic-Con…again!
MTV’s hit series Teen Wolf will be making its fourth appearance at San Diego’s Comic-Con in July as part of the network’s “Geekend” coverage of the geektastic convention. Fans of the series can attend a panel featuring executive producer Jeff Davis and stars Tyler Posey, Dylan O’Brien, Tyler Hoechlin, Crystal Reed,Holland Roden, Daniel Sharman, Max Carver and Charlie Carver on Thursday, July 18, and they’ll also get an exclusive sneak peek at what’s ahead in season three.
But enough talk about the Con ’cause there’s an all-new episode of Teen Wolf tonight, and we were lucky enough to screen “Unleashed” in advance. (We are very much aware that our job is really, really cool.) And because we’re so giving, we decided to share nine things you can expect from the hour!
1. At least three wolves go shirtless in this episode.
2. Scott finds himself torn between…Stiles (O’Brien) and Isaac (Sharman)?! Ain’t nobody got time for romance drama when there’s bromance tension brewin’ at Beacon Hills High! His two friends have very different opinions on all the murders going down and how to handle twins Aiden (Max Carver) and Ethan (Charlie Carver). Could Stiles be going solo soon?! We will say he does a lot of his own investigating. (Side note: We’d totally watch a Veronica Mars-esque spinoff centering on Stiles as a private investigator. Just saying.)
3. One of Teen Wolf’s (many) strapping men will find himself caught in the rain with only a tight white V-neck for armor.
4. OK, fine: It’s Isaac. You’re welcome.
5. “I like to cuddle.” Danny (Keahu Kahuanui) says this to [spoiler]!
6. Prepare for a lot of Hale family feels as Derek and Cora (Adelaide Kane) find themselves the targets of the Alpha pack in the hour. Derek’s had better days, let’s just put it that way. And we’ll learn a bit more about Alpha Deucalion (Gideon Emery).
7. Lesson learned: Do not mess with an Alpha pack member’s motorcycle.
8. Hot extra with a puppy alert! Sadly, we all know hot extras don’t have the best track record on Teen Wolf, but at least we get to see Scott hang with a puppy for a bit, right?!
9. Alison (Reed) spends some quality time in a closet with a guy who is not Scott.