The wolf pack is heading to Comic-Con…again!
MTV’s hit series Teen Wolf will be making its fourth appearance at San Diego’s Comic-Con in July as part of the network’s “Geekend” coverage of the geektastic convention. Fans of the series can attend a panel featuring executive producer Jeff Davis and stars Tyler Posey, Dylan O’Brien, Tyler Hoechlin, Crystal Reed,Holland Roden, Daniel Sharman, Max Carver and Charlie Carver on Thursday, July 18, and they’ll also get an exclusive sneak peek at what’s ahead in season three.
But enough talk about the Con ’cause there’s an all-new episode of Teen Wolf tonight, and we were lucky enough to screen “Unleashed” in advance. (We are very much aware that our job is really, really cool.) And because we’re so giving, we decided to share nine things you can expect from the hour!
1. At least three wolves go shirtless in this episode.
2. Scott finds himself torn between…Stiles (O’Brien) and Isaac (Sharman)?! Ain’t nobody got time for romance drama when there’s bromance tension brewin’ at Beacon Hills High! His two friends have very different opinions on all the murders going down and how to handle twins Aiden (Max Carver) and Ethan (Charlie Carver). Could Stiles be going solo soon?! We will say he does a lot of his own investigating. (Side note: We’d totally watch a Veronica Mars-esque spinoff centering on Stiles as a private investigator. Just saying.)
3. One of Teen Wolf’s (many) strapping men will find himself caught in the rain with only a tight white V-neck for armor.
4. OK, fine: It’s Isaac. You’re welcome.
5. “I like to cuddle.” Danny (Keahu Kahuanui) says this to [spoiler]!
6. Prepare for a lot of Hale family feels as Derek and Cora (Adelaide Kane) find themselves the targets of the Alpha pack in the hour. Derek’s had better days, let’s just put it that way. And we’ll learn a bit more about Alpha Deucalion (Gideon Emery).
7. Lesson learned: Do not mess with an Alpha pack member’s motorcycle.
8. Hot extra with a puppy alert! Sadly, we all know hot extras don’t have the best track record on Teen Wolf, but at least we get to see Scott hang with a puppy for a bit, right?!
9. Alison (Reed) spends some quality time in a closet with a guy who is not Scott.
I’ve added 7 MQ stills of tonight’s episode of Teen Wolf to the gallery. You can check them out below!
Teen Wolf > Season 3 > Episode Stills > 3×04 Unleashed
Will there be a love interest for Isaac or Stiles this season?
Yes to one. Possibly both.
Jeff, I really enjoyed seeing Derek, Scott, and Isaac work together as a team. Will we be seeing more of this in the future?
Yes. And other different team-ups.
Where does Isaac live?! Is he homeless?
He lives with Derek.
Do you guys ever tease Daniel because you can almost hear his English accent sometimes?
You would not believe how much we tease him. Have you seen Price Peterson’s recaps? He got one line perfect. And that was after we had Daniel come in and do it again so that it was less British.
How did you film Isaac’s ice bath scene in 302? Was that real ice?
Some of it was real. Most not.
Did Daniel had to work out for his role?
When is Daniel Sharman going to get his own spot in the opening credits?
That is a tricky question. He has to sign on to be a series regular first. The network prefers me not to discuss contract stuff. I would love for Daniel to be in the opening credits.
Source: Teen Wolf Tumblr
The body count is getting higher each week on MTV’s Teen Wolf, and as the latest promo warns, there’s more to come. My big question: When are we going to find out who exactly is killing all the virgins in Beacon Hills? The clip below from Monday’s all-new episode, which you are seeing first exclusively on EW.com, hints that we’ll start finding out who’s responsible. Any theories?
Check out the video below.
Source: Entertainment Weekly
I’ve added 1 MQ still of last night’s episode to the gallery. You can check it out below.
Teen Wolf > Season 3 > Episode Stills > 3×03 Fireflies
Teen Wolf has been PHENOMENAL this season. I’d love anything you got on Isaac, the Alpha pack or Stiles! — Josh
Sooner rather than later, we’re going to get a little more backstory on exactly how the Alpha pack got to be so powerful (and it’s quite disturbing!). Meanwhile, Isaac and Allison are going to share an über-intense scene in a closet in the fourth episode this season … and we’re not talking about a seven-minutes-in-heaven situation.
Source: Entertainment Weekly
I’ve uploaded 400 logoless high-definition screencaps of Daniel in this week’s episode of Teen Wolf, which aired Monday night, to the gallery. You can check the screencaps out below!
Teen Wolf > Season 3 > Screencaps > 3×02 Chaos Rising
The gallery has been updated with 3 MQ stills of episode two of season three. You can check them out in the gallery below.
Teen Wolf > Season 3 > Episode Stills > 3×02 Chaos Rising